VISIT MY ETSY SHOP TO PURCHASE MY WORK

About Me

My photo
Guymon, Oklahoma, United States
I am blessed to live where my grandfather homesteaded, to have three beautiful daughters who are my best friends, to have six delightful grandchildren who live nearby, to be married to my sweetheart of 35 years and to thrill to the special magic of creating my own works of art. I'll never cease to thrill to witnessing new ideas and images come to life from the point of a pencil or splash of a brush. I am blessed.

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Sunflower Art & Wine Banner Results


The Sunflower Art and Wine Festival was held this past weekend.  My daughter, Lindsay and I both painted canvas banners that hung on mainstreet with proceeds from the banner auction given to benefit our local gallery. 

Lindsay is posing underneath her banner with her daughter, Lily.

I was out of town during this year's festival but was happy to have my banner purchased by close friends and expecially happy that Lindsay's banner was a big hit.  I am seriously thinking of starting some acrylic paintings of flowers after I finish the last OHMS show pieces.

The OHMS show is now going to be hung June 26th in order to avoid Father's Day.  I have three more pieces to complete for the show and have been spending the past two days building mats and frames for the finished pieces.

No comments: