NOW THAT'S MORE LIKE IT

I found a bunch of crisp, red radishes and knew they needed to be captured on a turquoise background.  It's been a wonderful day painting up these little guys.  I especially love their long tails.
The mix of complimentary colors help to make this piece pop.


"Radishes on Turquoise"
8.5" x 8.5"
Soft Pastel on Canson Mi-Teintes Paper
I wish my computer and camera could better capture the true, rich colors I combined.  I've played a lot with Photoshop to try to fix them but it just doesn't compare to seeing them in real life.
Theses babies are done and ready to mat and frame for The Trading Post Cafe.  I already have some purple plums drawn out and plan to paint them on a hot pink background next.  There are some fabulous blackberries waiting behind them if I don't eat them first.

Comments

Popular Posts