VISIT MY ETSY SHOP TO PURCHASE MY WORK

About Me

My photo
Guymon, Oklahoma, United States
I am blessed to live where my grandfather homesteaded, to have three beautiful daughters who are my best friends, to have six delightful grandchildren who live nearby, to be married to my sweetheart of 35 years and to thrill to the special magic of creating my own works of art. I'll never cease to thrill to witnessing new ideas and images come to life from the point of a pencil or splash of a brush. I am blessed.

Saturday, May 14, 2011

SUNFLOWER ART FESTIVAL 2011 BANNER

 She is finally done!  This year's banner is a bit of a departure from the floral pieces I have done in the past.  I hope she enjoys her home hanging high above main street for the next few weeks.  I also hope someone adopts her and gives her a permanent place to live.

Banners are supposed to be turned in to the local gallery on Tuesday and are to be hung soon after that.  I am excited to show off two banners that are being created by two of my daughters.

I think I have enjoyed my girls work more than mine this year.  It is such fun to watch them doing something I enjoy.

1 comment:

Leah said...

that is amazing! great work as always!!