VISIT MY ETSY SHOP TO PURCHASE MY WORK

About Me

My photo
Guymon, Oklahoma, United States
I am blessed to live where my grandfather homesteaded, to have three beautiful daughters who are my best friends, to have six delightful grandchildren who live nearby, to be married to my sweetheart of 35 years and to thrill to the special magic of creating my own works of art. I'll never cease to thrill to witnessing new ideas and images come to life from the point of a pencil or splash of a brush. I am blessed.

Wednesday, May 04, 2011

SUNFLOWER FESTIVAL BANNER PROGRESS

This year's banner is progressing nicely.  I always have great expectations and fun at this stage of a new project.  I thought using an orange and blue complimentary color scheme would make a jazzy banner when seen from the street.  I really like covering the canvas with medium values before I start creating highlights and shadows.

No comments: