READ

"Read"
6" x 9" Mixed Media Drawing on Distressed, Dictionary Page
SOLD 
Commission

I have really been limited the last four weeks with whatever infection has taken over my throat and mastoid.  My wonderful, family doctor has done both an MRI and a CT Scan to thankfully rule out anything major.  I am starting to improve and able to spend more time out of bed and off the couch.

I have had lots of suggestions from friends about new dictionary pages.  I was recently contacted via Facebook to create a page with the definition "Read."  Here it is!  I think it makes perfect sense and I have a companion page "Book" started, too.  I had a lot of fun drawing a variety of old books.  I also got to use some new ink pens that enabled me to do some nice details.

I have less than a month until my next big art festival in Salida, Colorado.  I have a stack of 20 new frames waiting for mats and artwork and lots of new dictionary pages prepped for drawing.  Hopefully my summer will be back on track from now on.

Comments

Popular Posts