VISIT MY ETSY SHOP TO PURCHASE MY WORK

About Me

My photo
Guymon, Oklahoma, United States
I am blessed to live where my grandfather homesteaded, to have three beautiful daughters who are my best friends, to have six delightful grandchildren who live nearby, to be married to my sweetheart of 35 years and to thrill to the special magic of creating my own works of art. I'll never cease to thrill to witnessing new ideas and images come to life from the point of a pencil or splash of a brush. I am blessed.

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

DREAM LARGE

Dream
12" x 18" Mixed Media Drawing on Antique Dictionary

This is another drawing I've done before but changed up to live on a fabulous page filled with all sorts of dream references.  I hate to redraw something I've already done unless I have new ideas and images.  I changed up the feathers and was able to create a better woven design.

Less than a week to go until my OKC show.  I am busy framing and organizing my booth.  I have a long list of things to get done before I leave.

No comments: