VISIT MY ETSY SHOP TO PURCHASE MY WORK

About Me

My photo
Guymon, Oklahoma, United States
I am blessed to live where my grandfather homesteaded, to have three beautiful daughters who are my best friends, to have six delightful grandchildren who live nearby, to be married to my sweetheart of 35 years and to thrill to the special magic of creating my own works of art. I'll never cease to thrill to witnessing new ideas and images come to life from the point of a pencil or splash of a brush. I am blessed.

Tuesday, March 14, 2017

THE SHOE IS FEATURED IN A SHOW HOME


I recently was contacted by a building contractor in Utah who had seen my work and asked to use it in a newly constructed, show home he was building.  After a little back and forth, I agreed to send him high resolution files of three of my drawings and here is the fabulous result.

He enlarged the drawings and attached them to a moving barn door next to the kitchen.  I think they look amazing.

Over the course of the weekend parade of homes, over 30,000 people walked by my work.  To top it off - the beautiful home sold.  What a thrill.

No comments: